Thursday, August 27, 2009

should I be revising instead of writing this blog?

almost a month left till class resumes...*sigh*....I really shoud be hitting the books right now... I promised myself I'd start revising come august but somehow it didn't happen. maybe it's because if I start revising I have to admit to myself that the holidays are almost over.

quoted from abg. Amin "medicine is a continuous learning process, don't stop revising during the holidays"

well, I must admit...i'm a little rusty...let's try some questions see if I still remember

1. explain the anatomy of the sole..
this is a trick question right?..aren't soles the one that goes to heaven when you die....oh wait, those are souls...

2. explain about the radius..
radius is half the length of a diameter of a circle..it is from the centre to the border...

3. explain about fetal heart development
this is a lengthy one...it's something about snails and slugs...something like this story.


well, it seems I really have to start hitting the books.. i'll start this september....

haha..kk..just kidding....i'll start soon

p/s: me & my bro have been doing our traditional beverage for break fasting...the Ultra chocolate milk shake delite (I just made this name up FYI)...Ultraklet for short...click here for the recipe...:)

p/p/s : I'm currently addicted to the song catch me by demi lovato...lovely..

6 comments:

syazana zahidah said...

good luck buddy!!

koshary said...

mu mengingatkan ku untuk study.
baru ku sedar ku tak study.
ohh bagaimana mahu study?

[e.i.y.k.a.a] said...

haha. holidays memang purposely made to keep us away from books.
well,
at least i think so.

and believe me, im currently experiencing this too.
and worse, unlike you, i've got only 2 weeks before class started. pfft.
medicine IS tough.

btw, ive just found ur blog.
nice!

:)

HE N SHE ;) said...

xnk study ag! how? T.T

Keyrana said...

follow aku boleh? huhu

phalla said...

Hello your site is great, I am happy to be here with friends here, could you exchange my link?
I hope you could put my site in to your blog list and
I will do the same,,
here is my site

http://khmerlovenews.blogspot.com/
Phalla
Cheer

Post a Comment