Thursday, April 15, 2010

the only thing better than contact lens is contact lens that is sent to your doorstep


ok, I am obliged to write this post...my bro asked me too..

my-contactlens.com

if anyone feels the urge to buy contact lens you can just click the link above...the website telah di hyperlink dkt perkataan obliged..1st sentence (saja link dkt perkataan xde kena mengena..haha)

it's really easy, you even can change the currency..klu dah bosan bayar dlm RM, blh try tgk harga dlm USD or euro..yeah!

payment can be made through paypal, mastercard, visa or through me (mi dapat commision kan? kan? kan?..haha)

so, apa tunggu lagi?..go online, click the link and buy yourself a pair of contactlens...yeah!..eh jap, if you're reading this post, that means you're already online..well, you get my point...

No comments:

Post a Comment